Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from this Grofkart. By ordering any Goods or Services from this Grofkart, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Section 1: Introduction We are Grofkart less otherwise stated.
Section 2: Definitions
- 2.3. "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Grofkart and ordering any Goods or Services from the Grofkart or from any other channel provided by (Grofkart)
- 2.4. "we", "us", "our", and "(Grofkart)" are references to the Company;
- 2.5. "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Grofkart from time to time;
- 2.6. "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Grofkart;
- 2.7. "Participating Restaurant" is a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the Goods or Services.
- 2.8. "Food Delivery" is a reference to perishable goods and to any form of delivery service, which both are provided by our Participating Restaurants and for both of which our Participating Restaurants take full responsibility; and
- 2.9. "Grofkart" is a reference to our Grofkart(Grofkart) or our mobile applications on which we offer our Goods or Services.
- Section 3: Ordering
- 3.1. Any contract for the supply of Food Delivery from this Grofkart is between you and the Participating Restaurant; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Grofkart any contact is between you and (Grofkart). You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- 3.2. Food Delivery, Goods and Services purchased from this Grofkart are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- 3.3. Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
- 3.4. When ordering from this Grofkart you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- 3.5. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Grofkart.
- 3.6. Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Participating Restaurant. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Participating Restaurant will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- 3.7. If the ordered Food Delivery and delivery capacity is available, the Participating Restaurant will accept the contract and confirm it to (Grofkart). If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the Food Delivery, Goods or Services will be confirmed by text message (SMS).
- 3.8. In the case that Goods offered by (Grofkart) were ordered, (Grofkart) will confirm availability together with or separately from Food Delivery.
- 3.9. The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the Participating Restaurant and confirm the price of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services ordered.
- 3.10. If the Food Delivery and/or Goods are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS) or phone call.
- Section 4: Prices and Payment
- 4.1. Any contract for the supply of Food Delivery from this Grofkart is between you and the Participating Restaurant; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Grofkart any contact is between you and (Grofkart). You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- 4.2. All prices listed on the Grofkart are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by the restaurant; while we give great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the restaurant can change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices of the restaurant. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available for sale on the Grofkart and to stop listing restaurants, Goods or Services.
- 4.3. All prices listed on the Grofkart for Food Delivery by the Participating Restaurant reflect the price the Participating Restaurant charges at the time of listing. In case the price listed is not current and the restaurant informs us immediately after placing the order, we will put our best effort to contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order at that time.
- 4.4. All prices for delivery by (Grofkart)or a third party provider assigned by (Grofkart) listed on the Grofkart are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future
- 4.5. The total price for Food Delivery, Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Grofkart when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods despatcher and Services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the Grofkart, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
- 4.6. If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
- 4.7. The prices reflected on the Grofkart/mobile application/email are determined solely by the Participating Restaurant and informed to (Grofkart) at the time of listing or afterwards. Any change in the prices of menu at the time of placing order is at the sole discretion of the Participating restaurant.
- 4.8. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes are being charged and determined by the Participating Restaurant and (Grofkart) is merely collecting the same on behalf of such Participating Restaurant.
- 4.9. The entire amount of applicable taxes collected by (Grofkart)is directly remitted as it is to Participating Restaurants and (Grofkart)does not retain any amounts thereof
- 4.10. (Grofkart) is not responsible for validating the legal sanctity of the applicable taxes and the manner of its applicability on behalf of the Participating Restaurant. (Grofkart) holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Participating Restaurant.
- 4.11. The prices reflected on the Grofkart/mobile application are determined solely by the Participating Restaurant and informed to (Grofkart) at the time of listing. Any change in the prices of menu at the time of placing order is at the sole discretion of the Participating restaurant.
- 4.12. The transaction of sale of food or food items is between Participating Restaurant and the customer, and accordingly, (Grofkart) is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction
- 4.13. The final tax invoice will be issued by the Participating Restaurant and delivered to the customer along with the order
- Section 5: Delivery
5.1. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
- 5.2. If delivery is done by the Participating Restaurant, it is the Participating Restaurants sole responsibility to provide Food Delivery in a timely manner.
- 5.3. In the case delivery is done by (Grofkart), we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by (Grofkart) in either case.
- 5.4. All orders are delivered by a reputable courier. We and the Participating Restaurant will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by ordering late. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact the participating restaurant first. You may also contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- 5.5. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by (Grofkart).
- 5.6. All risk in the Goods and the Food Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
- 5.7. If you fail to accept delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- 5.8. You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- 5.9. Participating restaurants, who will prepare your order, aim
5.9.1. to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order;
5.9.2. to deliver within the time confirmed by the restaurant;
5.9.3. To inform you if they expect that they are unable to meet the estimated delivery time.
- 5.10. Participating Restaurants and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery;
- 5.11. Please note that it might not be possible for Participating Restaurants to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, our Participating Restaurants or we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address;
- Section 6: Cancellation
- 6.1. You must notify the participating restaurant immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. If the restaurant accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If the restaurant refuses cancellation, e.g. because preparation of Food Delivery has been completed and/or delivery personnel has already been dispatched, it may not be cancelled. We will not be able to refund any order, which has been already dispatched.
- 6.2. We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
- 6.3. If the cancellation was made in time and once the restaurant has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
- 6.4. In the unlikely event that the Participating Restaurant delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If the Participating Restaurant can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), its staff should inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund. We are not responsible for wrong or partial delivery. The issue has to be settled directly with the Participating Restaurant.
- Section 7: Information
- 7.1. Where we have requested information from you to provide Food Delivery, Goods or Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- 7.3. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
- Section 8: Linked Sites There may be a number of links on our Grofkart to third party Grofkarts which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Grofkarts or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
- Section 9: Complaints we take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to support@(Grofkart)
- Section 10: Limitation of Liability
- 10.1. Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Grofkart is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Grofkart will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Grofkart and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- 10.3. We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- 10.4. We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Grofkart.
- 10.5. We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- 10.6. If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- 10.7. The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, and loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Grofkart or for any products or services purchased from us.
- 10.8. We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- 10.9. In the event (Grofkart) has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, (Grofkart) may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, (Grofkart) reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- 10.10. Offers are subject to (Grofkart) discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- Section 11: General
- 11.1. All prices are in India Rupees. GST is included where indicated
- 11.2. We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- 11.3. We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- 11.4. Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Food Delivery, Goods or Services from us by credit card or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- 11.5. Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our Grofkart or its online ordering functionality;
- 11.6. Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Grofkart, use communication systems provided by the Grofkart for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the Grofkart with respect to their submissions to the Grofkart, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the Grofkart, or scrape or hack the Grofkart.
- 11.8. If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- 11.9. These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- 11.10. No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- 11.11. Customers placing order with (Grofkart) are liable of receiving promotional SMS, irrespective of their number being registered under NDNC. If customer wish to not receive promotional SMS, they may contact us on customer care@(Grofkart)
- 11.12. These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with India Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the India Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
- 11.13. The voucher calculation is subject to (Grofkart) discretion and may be altered at any time and without notice. The voucher can discount any/all of the components including food cost, taxes and fees and likewise.
- 11.14. Any Service Fee/Delivery Fee charged by (Grofkart) is subject to prevailing GST Rates.
- 11.15. Rates under the GST regime has recently been notified. The restaurants are currently examining the taxability of their supplies. (Grofkart) hence, does not bear any responsibility on the taxes charged by the restaurant in the interim period.
- 11.16. Blacklisting of customers: (Grofkart) India reserves the right to block/blacklist customers with suspicious activity on their accounts. Suspicious activities include, but are not restricted to:
11.16.1. Unfair voucher use.
11.16.2. Using multiple logins from the same device.
11.16.3. For concerns regarding blacklisting, please reach us at customer care (Grofkart)
Terms & Conditions for Online Shopping
Our grofkart provides same of the products listed by same of the companies register with us it maybe Include our own products to
The Company through its Site, lists out individually or collectively the products that they supply.
- The supply of the Products ordered by you through the Site is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Upon entering the Site, you are obliged by these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expression shall have the meaning set out against them;
1. "Account" means an account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site;
2. "Acknowledgement" means our response to your Order and queries by email;
3. "Business" means the online business of selling through the Site;
4. "Business Day" means any day on which banks are open for business other than Saturday, Sunday and gazette public holidays in India;
5. "Contract" means your Order of a Product or Products complying with these Terms and Conditions which we accept in accordance with clause 2 below;
6. "Customer" means individual who places an Order on the Site;
7. "Deal" means the viewing of the Site on the supplies only/until the Purchase Confirmation;
8. "Order" means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product(s) from us;
9. "you" means the Customer visiting the Site and places an Order;
10. references to "clauses" are to clauses of these Terms and Conditions;
11. The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation hereof
12. Words denoting the singular number only shall include the plural number and vice versa.
13. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
14. References to "includes" or "including" or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
- You must always ensure that you adhere our Minimal Requirement which comprise the following;
1. You must be over 18 years of age on the time of the Contract; and
2. You must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by any bank that is acceptable by the Company; or
3. You must maintain a valid and active Online Banking Facility with a bank acceptable by the Company.
- You are deemed to be bound with these Terms and Conditions once the Site is visited but only a successful Deal will form a Contract.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of Products. When you submit an Order to us, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of the Products, this shall in any event constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or orally, are expressly waived and excluded
3. No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding.
- Forming a Contract
1. You can browse through and view the Products and promotions on the Site but an Account need to be registered to place Order.
2. Orders or any form of changes must be followed in accordance with the step by step instructions on the Site upon its submission to the Site;
3. You agree to pay the price of the Product that you ordered where you will then be shown on the Site for the final charges that you ought to pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
4. Payment for the Product must be in full at the time of ordering which we require in order to process your Order. Alternate payment modes will be introduced from time to time.
5. You must be the rightful and legal owner of such methods used as to provide required details of such upon Purchase Confirmation and use of such cards or account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
6. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
7. A Contract shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the Product to you when we accept your Order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your Order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Purchase Confirmation" stating that we are accepting your Order. Our Purchase
Confirmation shall be deemed to come into effect when it has been dispatched by us. Without affecting your obligation to pay us earlier, we may send an invoice to you at any time after we have accepted your Order. Until the time when we accept your Order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you reserve the right to cancel your Order. If we or you have cancelled your Order before we have accepted it, then we will promptly refund any payment already made by you or your credit or debit card company to us for the order of the Product.
8. If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact our customer care department immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
9. We try very hard to ensure that the price given to you is accurate, but the price of your Order will need to be validated by us as part of our acceptance procedure.
10. A Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Confirmation of Order. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until we have sent a Confirmation of Order in relation to those Products.
11. You must only submit to us or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
- Account Opening
1. You will be required to obtain a valid registered account with the Site to place your Order(s);
2. You must have a valid and active e-mail when registering on the Site which will be a mode of communication between you and the Site and its personnel. All information, updates, Purchase Confirmation, delivery address confirmation and other related matters will be reciprocated via the said e-mail;
3. You also must include a valid contact details which inclusive of but not limited to corresponding address, telephone number(s), payment detail(s)and personal details in your application for an Account on the Site. This information will be saved in the Site’s system which will be referred to for every logged in Order(s) placed on the Site;
4. The provided information may be edited from time to time where update of such information are deemed necessary;
- Personal Data Protection
- Delivery Process
1. Upon a successful Order, you will be notified through Purchase Confirmation on the registered email address where the items will be delivered;
2. The Order will be packaged and sealed accordingly in a manner it is deemed fit by the Company;
3. We intend to deliver the Order within the indicated time on the Site but no guarantee for firm time were entered here;
4. On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it
5. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. PO Box address is not accepted. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
6. You are required to unseal the Order with extra care to avoid any action that might damage the Order;
7. All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
1. We may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
2. We shall refund in accordance with the Returns & Refunds Policies as stipulated in Clause 8 of this Term.
3. All Orders confirmed via the Purchase Confirmation will not be allowed to be cancelled
- Erroneous and imperfect
1. All the products supplied in good condition
2. Same of the products are is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. You hold full responsibility to use the Product in accordance to the published instruction;
3. Damages and/or discrepancies will be compensated provided that:-
1. you keep the Product with its condition to be verified by the personnel from the Company or its agent;
2. inform the matter to the customer care department within three
(3) days from the day the Product is received;
3. to provide the delivery note and order number; and
4. to provide the detailed information of the occurred damages.
4. Any non-compliance will not be entertained nor accepted.
5. All costs for such approved compensation for the return and replacement of the Order will be borne solely by the canasta three party;
6. Notwithstanding the approval of the compensation is solely falls under the discretion of the special panel from the customized third party.
- Returns and Refunds
1. We strictly do not allow any returns or refund of the purchased orders.
2. However, returns can be allowed on case to case basis and under the sole discretion of the special panel of the customized third party. Any special cases, problems, any issues with products upon received, proof of picture of products, packaging and parcel is required for any action to be taken. Without proof of picture, case will not be entertained.
3. Upon approval of such matter Products are to be returned in compliance of the below:-
1. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached. Item must be returned in their original packaging including undamaged boxes;
2. We are unable to accept returns without boxes or with scratched surfaces.
3. Only returns via courier service are accepted, as we do not honor any walk-ins.
4. Refunds will be made by means of credit storing in the three-wallet account which will be e-mailed to you. We strictly avoid refunding cash values.
- Promotional Vouchers
1. Promotional vouchers and gift cards can always be used as another mode of payment for Products on the Site.
2. We may email gift and promotional vouchers to you. we accept no liability for errors in the email address of the voucher.
3. In any event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a gift voucher purchase or redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to deactivate your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
4. We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift or promotional vouchers.
5. Conditions for the redemption of promotional vouchers
1. From time to time we may release promotional vouchers that may be used on the Site, which we will send to you by email. Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed on the Site.
2. Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only, can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers. Individual items may be excluded from voucher promotions.
3. The credit of a promotional voucher cannot be used to pay for products from third parties other than us.
4. If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of the promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
5. The credit of a promotional voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
6. If the credit of a promotional voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment.
6. Conditions for the redemption of gift cards
1. You may purchase gift cards for use on the Site by you or or send it as a gift to your friends or loved ones. These gift vouchers will be sent by email.
2. The credit of a gift card does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
3. The credit of a gift card cannot be used to pay for products from third parties Grofkarts.
4. If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of the gift card, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
5. An order for a gift card can be cancelled by contacting us via email at any time before the gift card has been redeemed. A card is considered to have been redeemed if it is used as payment in placing an Order.
6. If the credit of a gift card is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment.
7. You may use as many gift cards as you wish in paying for an Order, and gift cards may be used in conjunction with one promotional voucher per Order.
7. Limitation of Liability
1. This clause prevails over all other clauses and sets forth with our entire Liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
1. the performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or the Site (or any part of it or them);or
2. otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Force Majeure
1. We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation ("Event of Force Majeure"), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
We shall always maintain and endeavor all relevant regulation on any promotional and advertorial materials on the Site.
1. We shall keep a record of your Order and these Terms and Conditions until six years after we have accepted your Order. However, for your future reference, we advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your Order, the Acknowledgement and the Confirmation of Order.
2. No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
3. If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
4. No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
5. These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Indian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the INDIAN Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
5. Guarantee and complaints management
1. We shall perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
2. We place great value on our customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact You may be contact time specified in the Grofkart of these Terms and Conditions. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you on Email of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In guarantee cases, the manufacturer frequently must be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
3. In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that we assign you in the Acknowledgement or Confirmation of Order. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.
1. Subject as otherwise provided in this Terms and Conditions, all notices, demands or other communications required or permitted to be given or made hereunder shall be in writing and delivered by prepaid registered post or by electronic mail (email) addressed to the intended recipient thereof at its address set out herein or at its email address set out herein (or to such other address or email address as any party may from time to time notify the others). Any such notice, demand or communication shall be deemed to have been duly served (if
given or made by e-mail) immediately or (if given or made by letter) seven (7) days after posting and in proving the same it shall be sufficient to show that the envelope containing the same was duly addressed, stamped and posted.
7. Amendment to the General Business Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.